[Lab] Copper Sheets?

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Mon Oct 17 15:01:56 EDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 02:54:38PM -0400, Emily Daniels wrote:
> Hey Labbers-
>
> I just published a how-to on the bio-batteries I made over the weekend from
> miniature pumpkins. Check it out and let me know what you think!
>
> http://www.instructables.com/id/Pumpkin-Battery/

Neat.

I wonder if you could have done away with the electrolyte and simply
used the pumpkin flesh as an electrolyte.  I made potato batteries with
my son using copper and zinc strips.  They produce about 0.9V each.

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!