[Lab] Laser cutter precision

Michael Ayukawa mike.ayukawa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 21:19:15 EDT 2011

There is also this sort of stuff:

It is called "acid etch vinyl tape".  Used for art glass work.  
Might be on the thick side for your target application. 

Its too bad that many comsumer plastic films are designed to be removable
(scratch protectors on LCD displays, window tint films).

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://artengine.ca/pipermail/lab/attachments/20111013/0afacb66/attachment.htm>

More information about the Lab mailing list