[Lab] Fwd: laser z-table

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Tue Oct 11 12:10:59 EDT 2011

I've been working on the final parts of my laser system and am mostly
converged on the last few design choices.

Here's the design of my z-table.

One other change, I added some v-grove rail for the bearings.

Is there anything that looks immediately wrong with it?
http://mambohead.com/2011/10/lazer-z-table-design/

I'm going to make these changes to the physical machine pretty soon so
feedback is cool.

The CAD files is there so you can spin it around and zoom around on your
screen if you have Sketchup CAD software.

Darcy

--
Darcy Whyte (*Darcy at Siteware.com*)
Please reply instead of starting a new email.

www.rubber-power.com www.Squirrelify.com <http://www.squirrelify.com/>
www.endlessLift.com <http://www.endlesslift.com/> Squirrel
www.generalSocial.com <http://www.generalsocial.com/>: Social Network Theory
www.Mambohead.com <http://www.mambohead.com/> Art+
www.incandescent.ca <http://incandescent.ca/> Energy<http://www.Squirrelify.com>
www.Siteware.com <http://www.siteware.com/>: Software Services Since '88

Ottawa, Canada | 613-563-3634 | N 45° 25'03.1" W 75° 42'21.4"