[Lab] tonight

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Wed Oct 5 13:22:09 EDT 2011

On Wed, Oct 05, 2011 at 11:59:02AM -0400, Darcy Whyte wrote:
> 2) Anybody want to fool with Arduino I still have a couple of drawbots lying
> around. I'll probably move them out of the lab since they're not used much
> but anytime someone requests I'll bring them.

I'd like to come and fool with arduinos tonight, but Carole is out for
the evening, so I'm home with kids.

Don't know if I mentioned, I've got an OPA microFIT "conditional offer
to connect" and am working towards selecting a contractor to install
solar panels on our house roof.  Related to that, I found this little
arduino project:

	http://www.timnolan.com/index.php?page=arduino-ppt-solar-charger

I have a spare 50W panel, so I am tempted to try it.

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!