[Lab] suction?

bentfork at gmail.com bentfork at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 17:53:36 EST 2011

I've used large 3 head suction cups before to mounting cameras to vehicles.

http://www.princessauto.com/workshop/hand-tools/automotive-tools/autobody/8136632-3-head-4-1/2-suction-cup-dent-puller

They also have 1, and 2 cup version for sale.  The 2 or 3 cup version
are sturdy and are easy to mount things to.