[Lab] 900lb?

Paul & Andrea Mumby themumbys at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 08:32:14 EST 2011

It could just be built sturdy with a lot of steel (and not much aluminum or
other lighter metals). Coming from china that makes sense (steel is cheap
over there).

It is HUGE though. it's 2M x 1.5M x 1M in size... I've seen laser printers
and such smaller than that that weigh 500lb so it's not that far out of the
ordinary. Also the weight may be "shipping weight" and not the actual unit
weight (as I would imagine something that large probably comes fairly
heavily packaged)

- Paul