[Lab] gel cell

Paul & Andrea Mumby themumbys at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 11:28:37 EST 2011

Sure Active is expensive, but it's local. You can source them far cheaper
online, but then with SLAs shipping is expensive because of weight and
sometimes "special consideration" because it's a dangerous chemical.

Also convenience/leadtime.

Anyway, I could likely find several online suppliers, but Darcy had
specifically asked for a local source.

- Paul