[Lab] Roll-call for ModLab tonight!

Emily Daniels emily.daniels at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 10:31:40 EST 2011

I'll be there with my sweet n' salty capacitor/batteries! I've been
recording the energy they've held for the past few weeks and recharging
them off and on. Hoping to test a few single rochelle salt crystals with an
oscope too, though I'm not quite sure how to.
Emily

Emily Daniels | emilydaniels.com | @emdaniels | awesomefoundation.org