[Lab] Any interest in an "Introduction to OpenSCAD" workshop?

Andrew Plumb andrew at plumb.org
Tue Nov 15 11:59:07 EST 2011

Hey Everyone,

While Britta's scheduling the next round of workshops I thought I'd float the idea of me holding an "Introduction to OpenSCAD" workshop.  For those who've never checked it out, see http://www.openscad.org/

This would be in addition to (separate from) the usual "Intro to 3D Printing" workshop since it's usable for both 2D and 3D programmatic CAD purposes.

Any interest?

Andrew.

--

"The future is already here.  It's just not very evenly distributed" -- William Gibson

Me: http://clothbot.com/wiki/