[Lab] subtle technologies

Mana Rouholamini mrouami at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 14 14:25:28 EST 2011

Hi,
I thought this call for submissions might be of interest to people in this list: http://subtletechnologies.com/submissions
I participated in a workshop they did on brain Imaging in London, ON and it was very good. I didn't know about their yearly festival until a few months ago. More information about their 2011 festival: http://subtletechnologies.com/festival/full-festival-program

Subtle technologies is also co-presenting a work that was part of Electrical Fields last year: Dust by Herman Kolgen, at the Canadian Science Policy Conference, Wednesday, November 16. http://subtletechnologies.com/events
Mana