[Lab] So my EL wire board still resets (when using batteries)

mnv_iii@hotmail.com mnv_iii at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 14:00:48 EDT 2011

Unfortunately, I don't own a Voltage meter, guess I'll wait for the next lab gathering to do more troubleshooting.

Would someone be able to bring a few capacitators so I can breadboard them and see whether or bot that solves the problem? (If it does then I'm more than happy spending the money required to get this to work).

One problem with adding more batteries is that my inverter (which is drawing its power from the board, although I may have to change that) is rated 3V and can in theory accept 2.7V-4.2V according to sparkfun.

Sent from my iAndroid