[Lab] CNC driver IC

krazatchu . krazatchu at hotmail.com
Fri May 27 16:04:03 EDT 2011

I think it was the Allegro A3986 that had issues with micro stepping...

Michael

From: tom.i.burns at gmail.com
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 15:59:46 -0400
Subject: Re: [Lab] CNC driver IC
To: samroesch at gmail.com
CC: krazatchu at hotmail.com; lab at artengine.ca

Aren't those the chips that are generally regarded as being low-quality, problematic, and people typically suggest to avoid?  It was specifically in reference to the cheap driver boards on ebay if I remember what I read on CNC zone.

Cheers,Tom