[Lab] Hardware shipping to Canada

Andrew Plumb andrew at plumb.org
Thu May 5 10:50:38 EDT 2011

After you've placed a first Fastenal order in-person you're supposed to be able to place future orders directly online, possibly for in-store pickup.

I haven't needed to place a first order (yet) so it's unconfirmed how well their setup works.

Andrew.

On 2011-05-05, at 10:45 AM, Andrew O'Malley wrote:

> Hi all, thanks for all the suggestions.
>
> I agree all this info would be valuable in a wiki of some sort.
>
> Since I'm in the west end, I tried Ottawa Fastener Supply, per the
> multiple vouches for it, and they didn't quite have what I needed,
> though they did seem to have a lot of selection for more common sizes.
>
> I went to Fastenal just down the street, and they claim they'll have
> 200 pieces of what I need for Monday, at a great price as well, so
> I'll see how that pans out.
>
> Thanks again,
> ao.
>

> On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 10:34 AM, Paul & Andrea Mumby
> <themumbys at gmail.com> wrote:
>> You know, this would make an EXCELLENT wiki page to add to the modlab wiki.
>> A "Suppliers and parts sources" page of sorts...
>> Just a thought ;)
>>
>> On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 10:28 AM, jim kiskis <jim.kiskis at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> also OCE on concourse gate in the cull de sac across from dynamic
>>> hobbies in the colonade loop you access from the south side of the
>>> loop by the Octranspo garage
>>> jim

Makerbot Number Nine... #9... 0x09... 0o11... 0b1001...
http://clothbot.com/wiki/MakerBotNumberNine