[Lab] Hardware shipping to Canada

Paul & Andrea Mumby themumbys at gmail.com
Thu May 5 10:19:39 EDT 2011

Ottawa Fastener Supply (http://www.ottawafastenersupply.com/) in Bells
Corners has an awesome selection and great prices.

Also there is a Fastenal (http://www.fastenal.com) in Bells Corners as well,
which has a pretty good selection.

Another one is Brofasco (http://www.brafasco.com/*)* which is near
merivale/hunt club

Pretty much all of those are only open 9-5 monday to friday, and then some
are open saturday as well. (I normally choose Ottawa Fastener Supply as they
have the nicest selection and are open saturdays, and they are nice and
close for me).

- Paul