[Lab] Roll call! ModLab Gathering tonight @ 7pm in M70 Lab

Andrew Plumb andrew at plumb.org
Wed May 4 08:21:14 EDT 2011

Hey Everyone,

I'll be a little late this evening because I have an appointment with the Apple Genius Bar to get a dead USB port looked at, but I will be dropping by.

All newcomers definitely welcome, including folks just returning from College/University activities.  I had a few inquiries via http://twitter.com/ottawamodlab and others may have found their way onto this list.  Bring projects you're working on!

Who else plans on coming out?

Details at http://artengine.ca/modlab/index.php/Main_Page

Andrew.

--

"The future is already here.  It's just not very evenly distributed" -- William Gibson

Me: http://clothbot.com/wiki/