[Lab] NEMA17 Motors

Paul & Andrea Mumby themumbys at gmail.com
Tue May 3 12:50:54 EDT 2011

Hey, I'm working on a bot for the ORE event in June... I built my design for
NEMA17 motors because I had a bunch... But of the two I thought I had, one
seems to have wandered off... And the rest are all too long...

Does anyone have any spare NEMA17 motors around I could aquire through
trade/purchase? :)

I need 2 matching motors, NEMA17 hole configuration, no longer than 45mm
from the front mounting holes to the back (including any backshaft).

I have more that would fit on my RepRap, but would rather not cannibalize it
for one motor for my bot lol...

Thanks!

- Paul