[Lab] Rocket nose cone

Emily Daniels emily.daniels at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:18:29 EDT 2011

Hi Mike,

I'd recommend Shapelock- http://shapelock.com/index.html. It's heat
activated molding plastic that melts in hot water and molds like wax without
shorting electrical components, dries at room temperature and is
reusable. It will dry white, but the LEDs can shine through it if you apply
less of a coating to them.

Emily

Emily Daniels | emilydaniels.com | @emdaniels | awesomefoundation.org