[Lab] Touch sensitive/reactive windows

Andrew O'Malley aomalley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 17:13:15 EDT 2011

Ouch, too expensive for my budget considering I have 100+ 5" x 7"
windows to deal w/.

Thanks for the input everyone, please keep it coming if anything comes to mind.

So far my most promising results are using capacitive sense wires near
the windows; going to do a full-scale mock-up of my interaction
surface this week to confirm.

Cheers,
ao.