[Lab] Touch sensitive/reactive windows

bentfork at gmail.com bentfork at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 17:03:13 EDT 2011

I've seen transparent conductive glass used for DIY EL screen
printing.  I think they used Indium Tin Oxide, aka ITO Glass.

The cheapest I could find (in 30 seconds) was http://bayviewoptics.com/id2.html

It looks like people have been able to manufacure their own.   I even
saw a youtube on  it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTu4KhL7IOE

If you find any cheaper let me know ;)

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 3:47 PM,  <lab-request at artengine.ca> wrote:

> Message: 8
> Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:47:21 -0400
> From: "Andrew O'Malley" <aomalley at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Lab] Touch sensitive/reactive windows
> To: Jean-Marc LeBlanc <jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com>
> Hi,
> Thanks for your ideas/suggestions everyone -- I'm hearing the idea of
> conductive coatings or conductive plastic a lot, anyone have any leads
> where I would acquire such things?
> Thanks again,
> ao.

More information about the Lab mailing list