[Lab] Evalbot write up

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 14:33:53 EST 2011

I wrote up how to get the Evalbot working with Ethernet and get
controlled from Ajax if any one is interested here is the link.  It
goes From A-Z.  The only thing is I am using Keil as my IDE this tool
is windows only and is only an evaluation of 32K.  they are coming out
with a non profit but its still in work in progress. I think its cause
there is a version on the pirate bay so they want to control it.  It
could also have nothing to do with that.

http://hobbymc.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-evalbot-first-steps-hosting-webpage.html

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds