[Lab] Mini Maker Faire Toronto

Seth Hardy shardy at asymptotic.ca
Sun Mar 6 23:31:08 EST 2011

Hello, hackerspaces and makerspaces!

The Treehouse Group and Site 3 coLaboratory are joining together to put on a
Mini Maker Faire in Toronto. We'd like you to be involved!

Mini Maker Faire Toronto will be happening the weekend of May 7 & 8, 2011,
with a special pre-party-event the evening of the 6th for the Makers,
volunteers, and everyone else involved.

We'd also like to have makerspaces and hackerspaces be directly involved,
with larger group booths, and any presentations or demonstrations you'd like
to give. All maker/hackerspaces can get a booth, for free, to participate in
the Mini Maker Faire. We've already put out the call for
makers<http://makerfairetoronto.ca/2011/02/a-call-for-makers/> for
individuals and other groups, but if you'd like to have a booth for your
space, please email info at makerfairetoronto.ca directly so that we can
coordinate with you and give you space that meets your needs.

For more information, please watch http://makerfairetoronto.ca or if you
have any questions you're welcome to email us at info at makerfairetoronto.ca.

We hope to see you there!

--