[Lab] wireless Ethernet

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 14:24:41 EST 2011

It was on clearance at the staples at blair
	Staples Ottawa
Gloucester
2016 Ogilvie Road
K1J 7N9 		Hours:
Mon-Fri: 8am-9pm; Sat: 9am-6pm; Sun: 11am-5pm
	Tel.
613-745-4773
Others might have a simmilar sale.

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds