[Lab] another cnc diy project

bentfork at gmail.com bentfork at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 14:14:35 EST 2011

I've been wanting to try making a CNC hotwire cutter.  This looks like
a very doable solution.

I'd be very interesting in seeing the schematics, and how its hooked
up.  I assume the only parts of the scanner that are used are the
motors, and the framework.

Do you know what processor he used, and how its interfaced to the computer?