[Lab] wireless Ethernet

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 15:21:42 EST 2011

I found a print server by dlink 5V and 4 usb ports for 20$ at staples
today.  I plugged 4 aa batteries and it ran long enough for me and
still going. Thanks for your suggestions.

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds