[Lab] Fwd: wireless Ethernet

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 14:12:22 EST 2011

that would be perfect but not at 70$
I would try a big 12V batter for UPS and such but I can't figure out
how to mount it to my bot.
the 15 $11.1v batteries looks neat but I don't know if its enough
voltage my 8 1.5V batteries didn't seem to provide enough voltage
thanks for your suggestions.

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds