[Lab] Featured on Gizmodo...

Michael krazatchu at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 10:30:52 EDT 2011

I designed the it from the initial request of an Arduino compatible
camera trigger with sound, light and laser sensors...
Including schematic, PCB layout, enclosure design and the Arduino
programming....

Some of the material in the video was produced with Solidworks, after
importing the PCB from Eagle and applying it to a surface.
Most of the imagery is of early versions, the final version is a bit
more refined...

Michael

http://www.NoMiDesign.net
http://www.krazatchu.ca