[Lab] Need help Identifying a part

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Tue Jun 28 14:41:20 EDT 2011

 I have eight wrt-54g V8 routers.
and 1 wrt-54g V5,
and some other routers but from that series of routers.

The cabinet will tell you the exact model and version (and serial number).
Let's start with that. The serial number can help too because there are
difference between serial number blocks for some things.

If it's one of the ones I have, then I will open it and take a shot with a
digital camera.