[Lab] Need help Identifying a part

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 09:22:47 EDT 2011

I can take a picture but It won't be much use.  I found this picture
on line.  I don't really have a camera.  The problem is that the
marking are all gone because the chip fried.  I am looking for some
one with a linksys WTR54  router that can tell me what is written on
the chip.  I am pretty sure its a voltage regulator or some sort.

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds