[Lab] Artengine Reminder - "Intro to Web Design" Workshop with Michael Lechasseur on June 23rd, Thursday, 7pm

Moonsun Choi operations at artengine.ca
Tue Jun 21 09:43:04 EDT 2011

Artengine OPEN Workshop 2011

*
Intro to Web Design*
Instructor: Michael Lechasseur
Thursday, June 23rd, 2011
7:00PM -- 9:00PM
M70 Lab, Free

Content will be based on the participants' needs.

This workshop will likely cover the basics of using HTML to create a
website and give tips on managing upkeep of the site. We'll look at
preparing images for the web site and using tools such as Picasa to
share images for submissions. Likely topics include using Wordpress to
create an "artist" website with image galleries. Perhaps a look at
Drupal for organisation's web sites. We'll also take a look at using
Google Analytics to track your web visitors.

More information on Artengine's OPEN Workshop, please visit

Artengine OPEN Workshop 2011 <cid:part1.08090000.05030004 at artengine.ca>

--
OPEN Workshop Team
Artengine