[Lab] Open Workshops. The Fall and beyond . . .

Ryan Stec ryanstec at artengine.ca
Thu Jun 9 15:27:17 EDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

The Open Workshop series has been a great success, and I want to thank Emily for all her hard work to get the momentum going! An even bigger thanks to everyone who has donated their time thus far. I think this is a great start and we had lots of idea shared in the lab!

We want to continue the process, and I working on the schedule for the fall and beyond. What we are going to do is schedule the workshops for the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month. This will allow us to do a bit more promotion, and allow people to remember when something is on. The odd month it will be on the same week as the Lab, but I don't think this will be too much of a problem.

I will be building the schedule to start in August, and will contact people directly about ideas they might have had (Theremin Workshop!!!). If you have any ideas please feel free to email me directly, and if you have any suggestions for something you would like to see new or again please feel free to post to the list!.

We are also going to work on some improvements to the Artengine website over the summer so that the Workshop and Resource areas are better served. Ideas on this are of course more than welcome.

Ryan Stec
Artistic Director
Artengine
2 Daly Ave.	       Ottawa, ON