[Lab] Introducing TugBits.com - a marketplace for makers.

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 15:12:34 EDT 2011

Would a buyer be able to download patches or update the software for free?

say I put some source for sale some people buy it later on some one
finds a major bug and I fix it

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds