[Lab] Ham radio

Nicholas Renaud nicholas.renaud at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 10:38:11 EDT 2011

I have my license and can answer any questions anyone needs.   Getting
your license can be free these days, if you don't have to buy study
material.  They will have a guy doing tests for free at the OARC
fleamarket in Carp.  Buying a study book might set you back $50, but I
probably have a relatively recent one I could loan out.  There is no
need to learn morse code any longer for any license level.

Nicholas