[Lab] Marauder project (around 400 bucks and counting)

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Mon Jun 6 17:11:10 EDT 2011

The cnc controllers work great and the price is right. I doubt the issue
people spoke about on cnczone is about all chinese cnc controllers. There
will have been an incident or incidents with a specific one. I had problems
the the cnc controllr on a mill I bought in china but they replaced the
electronics. But that's a different piece of hardware.

Eventually there will be a bill of materials with lots of different options.
People can spend as much as they want on controllers.

What are you missing for your CNC project? Just electrical?