[Lab] Ham radio

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Thu Jun 2 13:11:33 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 02, 2011 at 12:07:30PM -0400, Jean-Marc LeBlanc wrote:
> is there any one who is currently into amateur radio?  I am wondering
> if any one has any links? and maybe the average cost to get a license?

I had a moderate interest as a kid, but never did get my licence.  I am
still interested, but have too many of those at the moment!

I'd start with the Radio Amateurs of Canada:
	http://www.rac.ca/cdn_clubs/region_ontario_no.htm

I've been to one local meeting, a while back.  There are a number of
members in the local Linux users group (oclug.on.ca), Richard
Haggemeier, Tyler Tidman come to mind...

> Jean-Marc Le Blanc

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!