[Lab] arduino power adapter rating

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 08:56:15 EDT 2011

When you see 500mA on the power supply, that only means the current
will not exceed 500 mA.  It is common that people thinks its going to
push 500mA to your device, but that is not the case.

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds