[Lab] looking for a Blender artist

Ryan Stec ryanstec at artengine.ca
Fri Jul 8 12:05:02 EDT 2011

It would be great to find some Blender users who might want to share their skills through the Open Workshops at Artengine. We are opening a new Media Lab in the fall that has a solid computer with very nice graphics card and a small projection environment. It also support Stereoscopic video. It would be great to get some Blender projects going in their.

Ryan Stec
Artistic Director
Artengine
2 Daly Ave.	       Ottawa, ON