[Lab] Color Kinetics Light Panel : DMX anyone?

Andrew O'Malley aomalley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 12:47:37 EDT 2011

If anyone has any experience sending DMX over ethernet, I'd love to
get in touch.  I'd love to be able to connect to the power/data supply
directly from a laptop over an ethernet cable, and use Processing to
send DMX data to the fixture.  Been doing some research this morning
but not coming up with too much yet.