[Lab] protein jar tumblers

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Sun Jul 3 17:08:52 EDT 2011

Either way this is coming down the pipe soon. I have two friends who are
giving me one of these withing the next week.

I'm hoping to make a tumbler that runs 4 of these.

So I can promote the stones individually and reuse the grit.

By the way, my first batch is ready for checking out today. Later when I'm
home I'll see how it's doing after about a week of tumbling.

Either that or it will be broken and their will be water and mess
everywhere. :)