[Lab] Arduino hardware

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 11:25:26 EST 2011

I would not me interested in buying this since I have lots of arduino
and avr all ready at home and I have lots of components all ready.  I
gave a mini drawer set to the artengine at the beginning and it
probably has most of the parts listed in there.  you might want to
check ebay. there are allot of people that make their own version on
the arduino (since its open source) and will sell kits like this for
about 40$.  if there were an order to buy resistors and such though I
would be interested as I need to restock eventually soon.

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds