[Lab] Digger Ballet

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Wed Jan 19 23:19:16 EST 2011

After seeing the video of music being made with dot matrix printers this
evening at the modlab meeting and chatting with Ryan, it reminded me of
this video that came across my screen about a week ago:

	http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYzAJviXr0Y

And I've been in conversation with a guy in Perth, Western Australia who
is working with an array of thirty-five 16m radio telescope dishes in
one square kilometer.  He's already taken some video of one dish moving
around.  He's talking about choreographing the 35 dishes in a time-lapse
video, "dancing".

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!