[Lab] arduino hardware

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 19:57:07 EST 2011

there a nice community for the launch pad at 43oh.com.  I am a some
what active member there.  I check it daily and contribute when I can.
 But they have some very good source.  they have an arduino like
library call gatesphere.  I don't remember the status of it but the
people there are very nice and helpful.

As for the STM32 Discovery, if you have never programed
micro-controllers, I would not recommend it.  There is allot of
overhead to learn and it is not at all as simple as the arduino.  I am
writing a blog that will guide you threw the steps I took to send ssl
packets over a Usart.  I had found it quite a challenge to get started
with it.  Most of these are used for commercial applications so they
don't release their source.  I found some bit and pieces of
documentation on the Internet but took me a while to figure it out.
Im am prety much trying to gather as much resources and putting them
in 1 place.  I should have it all writen by next week since I have
never written any articles really.

if you have any sources for the SMT32 id love to read them :)  If you
do choose to use a stm32 feel free to email me if you have any
questions

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds