[Lab] Nema 17 controllers arrived for Marauder project!

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Fri Feb 18 09:03:19 EST 2011

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 01:29:19AM -0500, Sam Roesch wrote:
> Cool, looks like a good electronics kit, you have all the bases covered.
> Where did you get it from / what driver chip are they using?

Every time I see mention of this "Marauder", I can't help first picture
this:

	http://atomic-zombie-extreme-machines.blogspot.com/2010/05/marauder-ii.html

> Sam
>
> On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 6:47 PM, Darcy Whyte <darcy at siteware.com> wrote:
>
> > http://mambohead.com/2011/02/3-axis-nema-17-electrical-for-cnc-projects/
> >
> > I got a pair of 3-axis controllers for the Marauder project! Wohoo!
> >
> > Now all I need is some linear bearings (the rest is just aluminum angle and
> > MDF. Well, I guess there's a spindle but I have a few things on order for
> > that too!

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!