[Lab] ideas for small spindle for small cnc

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Thu Feb 10 12:10:43 EST 2011

Yes, I ordered a flex shaft for a dremel, three different small chuck
systems to try with other motors and one model airplane motor (with speed
control and a servo tester to act as the speed interface).

It's not for metal, it's for portable balsa cutting. I'm making a dedicated
portable machine for that.

I'm also making a generic portable machine which I will use for general
purpose. Sign making, plastics, engraving, wood, or whatever I'm in the mood
for.

Message: 2