[Lab] Last call on the RepRap Prusa Mendel 3D Printer Parts

Paul (Maker Engineering) paul at makerengineering.com
Wed Feb 9 12:08:37 EST 2011

Hey, I posted up that I had the parts available for a Prusa Mendel 3D
Printer.

as I posted in the first message, I do need the cash ASAP, so I'm making
this last call for the parts if anyone at ModLab is interested. I'm even
dropping my price due to temporary insanity lol...

So if anyone wants them, $50 and it's yours... But I'm cutting it off
midnight tonight. Tomorrow they are going on ebay (I'll be starting the
bidding at $50 and letting it go from there).

Thanks!

- Paul