[Lab] Anyone Want some RepRap Prusa Mendel 3D Printer Parts?

Paul (Maker Engineering) paul at makerengineering.com
Sun Feb 6 13:43:49 EST 2011

Hey, so I have a set of parts I printed for a Prusa variant RepRap Mendel:
http://www.reprap.org/wiki/Prusa

<http://www.reprap.org/wiki/Prusa>They are printed in black PLA. I can send
pics if anyone is interested.

I was planning on putting them up on ebay, or sell through the reprap
community, but got crazy busy and they sat around.

Anyway, I'm kinda desperate for cash, normally I would sell them for $199
including shipping. But since I'm hard up for cash, I'm willing to take $100
for them from someone locally if they are interested.

The set includes all the printed parts for a Prusa Mendel, as well as a full
Wades extruder set (also RP parts only).

If anyone is interested let me know ASAP, otherwise they will have to go up
on ebay. (need the cash ASAP)

Thanks!

- Paul