[Lab] Arduino Eithernet shield help

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 14:41:01 EST 2011

I am actually working on HTTP in C and i wrote a file that creates the
request and parses the response (sets it up for redirect)  its not
finished yet though. it works well i just need to optimize it.  I can
give it to you if you want it

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds