[Lab] Arduino Eithernet shield help

Andrew O'Malley aomalley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 14:18:03 EST 2011

Will,

Yeah, that was the problem, that host line in the get request.

First time I've had to explicitly form a GET request, having
previously used libraries where it was hidden away in a function.

Thanks again, you helped me finish my piece for this show:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=122375724497443

I made a light sculpture that takes an analysis of the Parliament Hill
cam and displays the spectrum of the sky.

Cheers,
ao.