[Lab] looking for an artist

mike sorensen mikesorensen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 03:35:17 EST 2011

Hi, I am looking for someone with artistic ability and access to artistic
supplies/tools to work on a one time project. The final goal of the project
is to convert a store bought figurine into an action hero working off of a
movie poster. The figurine is about 7.5 inches tall. Some elements that
would need to be made are a miniture baseball hat, pair of jeans, plaid
jacket, miniature pipe wrench, some face paint that includes a beard, and
maybe a few monster tenticles. The timeline unfortunately is a bit tight
and would have to be finished within one week. I cannot afford to spend a
fortune since I don't have the funds of a toy company and this is not for
commercial purposes. I am willing to discuss a reasonable price however, as
this is meant as an gift for a friend for Christmas. Some skills that would
be required are: sewing, painting and maybe sculpting.

Please email me for more details:  mikesorensen at gmail.com