[Lab] woodgears

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Mon Dec 5 12:06:45 EST 2011

Yes, they make peg board out of hardboard.

Those 2x2x1/8" are the ones I'm using. Very awesome material. It does have
a mild grain despite what they say. The weak direction is through the
material. It often splits into layers when under stress....

Just something to take into account when you design things.

I think I want some peg board. Does home depot also have the attachments so
I can make some tool holders out of pegboard?