[Lab] Introductions

Andrew O'Malley aomalley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 11:03:26 EDT 2011

Daniel,

Hello and welcome!  What was your talk last summer?  I atteneded HOPE as well.

There is indeed a meeting scheduled for this evening.  I don't think
I'll be able to make it, but there's usually some "roll call" messages
during the day of from interested members who plan to show up.

Lots of Arduino activity in the lab lately, too.

Best,
Andrew